Driving license: Yes, have own car.
CriptoLab is a laboratory at the Technical University of Madrid (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) dedicated to tasks related to computer security for various clients.
I've worked in projects in the following areas:
- Computer Security research
- Tool development.
- Analysis of applications and protocols.
I've been in charge of several Linux servers, Debian mainly, and of a VM server using Proxmox.
Technical University of Madrid
- Cisco CCNA
- Digital Signal Processing
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Computational Perception and Robotics
- System Administration
Alcalá School (Villaviciosa de Odón, Madrid)
- Linux (Advanced): Arch, Debian (Ubuntu), Gentoo, Red Hat (Fedora, CentOS, ...).
- Mac OS X (Advanced): Since 10.4 (Tiger) to 10.9 (Maveriks).
- Windows (Advanced): XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Windows Server (Intermediate Advanced): 2008, 2012.
- Bash scripting (Advanced)
- C (Advanced)
- C# (Intermediate Advanced)
- HTML5 + CSS3 (Intermediate Advanced)
- Java (Advanced)
- PHP (Advanced)
- Python 2/3 (Advanced)
- LaTeX (Advanced)
- LibreOffice/OpenOffice (Advanced)
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate Advanced)